(^__^)v



Tuesday, September 10, 2013

LOVE

10.9.2013...11.18pm..

  The story begin when my heart was hurted by someone.. and starting from that time,i made decision to play as single person of role in my life right now..in my entire life,i feel down coz of that. really sucks ... for normal human being,of coz i want to be someone who really happiness with love.to be in love .. the persons that i met for the passed time make me  down an fade up with men.. may be we was not be a fate together but its still feel like i not have a pride..my heart was broken .STill if i met someone one day,feel like fade up u know...n when i stop loving someone.. people of male surrounding give hint but i just not response coz i have a broken heart.. this is for the first time... everyday i feel like want jump building (nehh in dreams) but ok im still have normal mentality...
 -_-  I dont have person that can hear my story so that i put it in this blogger ..for a men.. why so cruel ??if love someone,just one.. pliss.... n my friends said "Ja, DO U HAVE A SPECIAL BOY NOW?? "... what i just tell... NO DEAR...ITS NOT THE RIGHT TIME TO TALK ABOUT ... that just my answer then ... i feel so sad... then im 20 .. its give more pressure when think about age n not have  a boy yet.. ok .. its normal ok...-__-  normal...may be my Allah SWT will give better one in someday... just think positive from day to day..thats what i do always... sad .. yup sad... but what can i do.. i just accept what Allah SWT give.. so after that.. dont say any words about love ok.. cause i have broken heart..  

Publish.......



No comments:

Post a Comment