(^__^)v



Friday, February 24, 2012

i will forget u.. :")



25/2/2012...1.58 a.m.
:'')


I will do, I will forget you from this day onward..
You are someone I have never known, I have never met..
We even never had walked pass on each other on the street ..
It’s OK, I have forgotten. I should be happy..content with my busy life..
I have met a greater someone...
Love is always like that.. It fades away after sometimes have passed..
I can’t even remember...
Once a love goes away, another love will surely come back. it definitely will...
Even if it hurts now, It will heal a little after sometimes have passed ..
It should be that way, you will be forgotten, and so I will forget you...
It’s not difficult. It’s only going to hurt today, and I will forget you..
It’s just awkward with this changes in my life Oh~NO...
I can even remember it, It should be that way~...
I will erase everything..
Once a love goes away, another love will surely come back. it definitely will...
Even tears fall down now, I will smile again after sometimes have passed..
Even tears fall down now, I will smile again after sometimes have passed..

I will do (now) I will forget you (now) Just like my wound heals...

No comments:

Post a Comment