(^__^)v



Wednesday, February 1, 2012

LOnEly GiRL

2/2/2012... 1.16 a.m...
Assalamualikum all..:)

Hummm... hai... call me ja.. ^__^v .. i just started write something on this blog... actually... im not actually good in writing but what i gonna tell here is about my heart ..All i feel will i put on this blog.. Firstly,i wanna u all put into your mind that my english is not broken :DD  *hihihi* .. Ok now.. what i feel?..

i feel lonely.. 

the sentence looking simple but its really meaningfull in my life now.. what im gonna say is   i just lost something that i love ...something makes me happy... but its gone already..This was really like a seconds period of time...Why this happen to me so immediately?? i dont know d answer of coz .. so bad to face the truth but i have to.. :"( 

~lonely can make people in sadness..~

Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku... Kuatkan lah aku untuk hadapi hari-hari berikutnya... (!___!)



No comments:

Post a Comment