(^__^)v



Friday, February 3, 2012

A Prince that i admire for..

4/2/2012...1.23.p.m...
Assalamualaikum olsss :DD

Today! i am cheers!! yeah!! :DD hihikss... ok ok... u r looking for the title above rights??? hehek.. Here i gonna story about my future PRINCE that i admire for .. hihikssss....u all know what.. a girl must be thinking about her prince.. i mean future husband ... its of coz laa becoz we all as human being must think about that! yeah!! :DD... hihiksss...agree??? ok.. now.. What i am thinking right now.. is about ...


First!! I want my prince Islamic in religion ~__~

Why?? because ISLAM is beautiful... really wonderfull to describe off.. I am proud to be a Islamic girl because Islam defense the dignity of woman.. wahhhh *__* .. For instance here,as my Prophet Muhammad Bin Abdullah S.A.W...who saves his wives from enemies and  do in loving his wives forever n ever... auchhh... really awesome!!  <3 <3  ~___~
I wanna too from my prince soon.. :DD I want love with sincerely from my prince.. I want my prince guide me onto the Islamic way... Oh ye! one thing... i dont want my prince ,Ustaz .. what i want is my prince Ustaz in himself,~inside~ but not outside... :DD...HIHIKSS.... <3


Secondly!! 
i wanna my prince have commendable in attitude....

Attitude is very essential to guide a family u know! i pray that my prince in good attitude..i admire for a prince who respect to my parents... n older people from him... i really pray for it...My parents is my heart... Once people unrespect them.. milions times i "kill" them... whatever ulternative i will use to give them pay becoz of not respect my "heart".. <3 hence,i wish my prince have a kind of attitude... whatever ways come through... n i wish my prince have faithful in himself... faithful to ALLAH S.W.T... faithful to his family... faithful to me n our family forever after... :"") i love u.... 


Third!! hehek...excited ! emm...
i want my prince handsome.. hihikss...
What the handsome means off???

Handsome means have a appreciate attitude...appreciate about me.. as a girl who love him.. apprecite about my giving to him...i really need my prince like that .. if i be given the person as that.. i am the grateful girl.. i am...:"")  <---- terharu sambil genggam tgn... -____-  ..  ok continue... handsome ? hehe ok... here..  i want pleasant looking.. hihikss... that because i am not beautiful.. that a strong reason why i want my prince in pleasant looking... as i dont have that... (ini bukan ayat sedeh ok.. -__-")... then.. my prince must be high from me... high ok.. my height is about 153 cm... hehekk... : PP humm... my prince must seven foot seven goddess pon x pe... :PP kih kih kih... why?? becoz when i walk with him then, its look very sweet .. (n_n).
n i can hug him with my head at his body..not his head -___-".... hihiksssssss :DDD... ok sambung..erghh...about body... i reject if too thin (kurus kering )-__-".. dont like .. dont like.. pleaseee...!__!
thats why i love teddy bear so much..teddy are big but not too big.. :DD its give best to me to hug .. hihikss..One thing else.. i want my prince in talkative person..i love it coz i am silence girl.. not too silence..just i dont like talk about thing that i feel waste my time... i dont like in loitering.. and u know... i just hyperactive with people surrounding me... that what i admire for talkative person.. as for me... people as well as that really make me happy... really cheers my life... *__*v 


Next!! my prince is an educated person..
not too rich...hadoww... ayat :DD

Ok.. hahaha,.. part ni aku suke.. eh! speaking plis.. :DD . HUM... My prince need to have the education of knowledge from this world or hereafter ...MUST .. that why he can teach my children with education that he already have..He can be a role model for our children soon... so that my children always get the valuable knowledge along their entire life.. My prince can teach me also ... ~___~ huhuhukss.... not too rich?? yeah!! i like that.. because i dnt want the fancy... but i just want his love... :") and for me..

wealth does not guarantee happiness...

try we observe... if the money burn .. what left??? just dust... but love never vanish although we burn our body... :"")  cewahhh... jiwang sikek... manusie kang mmg gini :PP... wek3!!


Last but not least... here i have message for my future prince...

I love you~
~looking for me after u become a useful person
be a head for me n our family after we get married~
~take care of yourself always..
remember... i always be with u in heart~
~we are sharing about the same world :)
i always pray for u.. wherever u go..~
~thanks a lot for giving me your Tulang rusuk..:"")
i really appreciate that..thankss a lot sayang :")~
~i will take care of it...here.. i am waiting for you..<3

i "m with you always..... 
come to me with a horse.. take me in your arms..
remember...i am your princess ~__~





~ (^____^)v  i love you..... <3   ~





No comments:

Post a Comment